Knowledge Hub (K-Hub) in broad terms work as virtual library for scholars, researchers, students and faculties for their requirement of online resources such as e-journals, e-books, e-articles, e-newsletter, case reports, videos, conference proceedings, online sample issues on a single platform. The User/IP based access is provided to institutes as per subject of their choice or as per their research areas.
K-Hub offers a comprehensive compilation of databases covering e-journals, e-books, e-articles, e-newspaper, e-newsletter, case reports, videos online sample issues, article submission for authors. K-Hub also provides information to Jobs, recent news, recent events/conferences.
A Google search engine is enabled which is customized to search the resources as per the subject area of the users.
K-Hub is developed by an awesome team of passionate professionals who are committed to innovating and creativity. Our team is highly trained and has great experience to ensure to provide very best advice and support possible to fulfill your study materials requirements on a single platform.
Product update and notifications: There are no current notifications.
Medication, Disease and Toxicology Management
- Evidence based clinical resources to support informed diagnosis and treatment decisions.
- Unbiased, referenced Clinical Decision Support (CDS) for medication, toxicology, disease, and alternative medicine.
- Safely and reliably manage drug therapy for pediatric and neonatal patients with NeoFax and Pediatrics evidence-based drug information.
- RED BOOK for drug pricing, drug data, and manufacturer information.
Find information about additional Micromedex at https://www.ibm.com/watson/health/provider-client-training/micromedex/
Facility wide Formulary Management
- Easy-to-use online tool to effectively manage and update hospital formulary and communicate the most current information facility-wide.
- Provides patients with complete, easy-to-understand patient education handouts.
- Patient education for conditions and diagnoses, labs, and procedures, written for every stage of care.
- Medication Instructions deliver a single source of evidence-based patient education.
- Documents are written at a 5th-7th grade reading level, and are available in up to 15 languages
Medication Essential Fact Sheets
- Short and to-the-point drug information that supports better patient understanding and adherence.
- Helps improve medication-related Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) scores.
For more information about CareNotes Patient Education and Medication Essential Fact Sheets, visit https://www.ibm.com/watson/health/provider-client-training/micromedex-carenotes/
A Role-Based Solution for Pharmaceutical Professionals
- A tailored interface providing trusted evidence and global guidance with a Pharmaceutical perspective.
- Enhanced for advanced searching, ability to compare drug results, and aggregation with other information resources.
Learn more about Pharmaceutical Knowledge at https://www.ibm.com/watson/health/provider-client-training/micromedex-pharmaceutical-knowledge/
- e-ShodhSindhu :- Based on the recommendation of an Expert Committee, the MHRD has formed e-ShodhSindhu merging three consortia initiatives, namely UGC-INFONET Digital Library Consortium, NLIST and INDEST-AICTE Consortium.The e-ShodhSindhu will continue to provide current as well as archival access to more than 15,000 core and peer-reviewed journals and a number of bibliographic, citation and factual databases in different disciplines from a large number of publishers and aggregators to its member institutions including centrally-funded technical institutions, universities and colleges that are covered under 12(B) and 2(f) Sections of the UGC Act.
- This resource is available free of cost by UGC-INFLIBNET to Bharati Vidyapeeth University. It has IP based authorization hence it does not require username/ password to access this resource from the institute.
- Web of Science
- N-LIST :-The Project entitled "National Library and Information Services Infrastructure for Scholarly Content (N-LIST)", being jointly executed by the UGC-INFONET Digital Library Consortium, INFLIBNET Centre and the INDEST-AICTE Consortium, IIT Delhi provides for i) cross-subscription to e-resources subscribed by the two Consortia, i.e. subscription to INDEST-AICTE resources for universities and UGCINFONET resources for technical institutions; and ii) access to selected e-resources to colleges. The N-LIST project provides access to e-resources to students, researchers and faculty from colleges and other beneficiary institutions through server(s) installed at the INFLIBNET Centre. The authorized users from colleges can now access e-resources and download articles required by them directly from the publisher's website once they are duly authenticated as authorized users through servers deployed at the INFLIBNET Centre.
- Individual User name / Passwords are created and circulated for the staff and students
- website: https://nlist.inflibnet.ac.in
National Digital Library of India- Link : https://ndl.iitkgp.ac.in/
National Digital Library of India Club (NDLI Club) is an enabler of career progression for students, job seekers, researchers and learners. NDLI Clubs are set up in institutes and nodal bodies, and these Clubs conduct events to facilitate students to develop knowledge, skill and traits beyond regular curriculum which are essential for their progression in respective professional domain. The events may be either physical or virtual. Virtual events are web-based and are conducted through the NDLI Club portal. The events are organized at respective institute level or city/district/state/regional level or all-India level.
Development of knowledge, skill and traits needs access to varieties of learning resources. NDLI Club members can access a huge repository of free and open access learning resources, from anywhere and at any time, either through desktop PC or laptop or tablet or mobile, from National Digital Library of India (NDLI) (https://www.ndl.gov.in or https://ndl.iitkgp.ac.in). NDLI and NDLI Club are initiatives of Ministry of Education (MOE), Government of India, through its National Mission on Education through Information and Communication Technology (NMEICT). These are National Mission projects and part of Digital India Mission of the country. NDLI provides contents for all academic levels including lifetime learners, all disciplines and in most of the widely used Indian languages, to enable people to learn and prepare from best practices from all over the world.
NDLI and NDLI Club are services that are not just for some, but for all of India to learn, share, grow and democratize education in the country.